Sunday, December 5, 2010
Marketing Strategies That Will Help You Build a Good Marketing Campaign
Every marketing strategy begins with a brainstorming session. I know, obvious right? Consider what amazing ideas have arisen from long boring brainstorming sessions like the funny car commercial and the outrageous fast food advertisement. I'm sure you can identify from memory which brand marketing campaigns I'm referring to (there are more than one of each).
The fact that you can name the product or brand is a testament to that promotional campaign.
Here are six basic steps to building a strong a marketing campaign:
1. Identify your market. Understand who you are going to target and define those parameters. Are you going to sell to the youth? Will you target teenage girls or boys?
2. Identify their interests. Get to know your target audience and what they are interested in. How do they spend their free time? What technology or media do they use frequently?
3. Match your product/service to your target market. You understand who your target market is and you know your product/service. It is important to pair the two and to determine how your product/service will benefit, say, teenage boys.
4. Create your marketing strategy. You've gathered information on your target audience and matched their needs to your product/service. The next step is to create your marketing strategy. Brainstorm and come up with ideas that will identify with and place your product/service in front of your target audience.
5. Position your marketing strategy. You have a product/service, a target market and have to refine your marketing strategy, so now you need to assess where you will position it. Which media will you use in terms of magazines, newspaper, television, radio, billboards and/or internet marketing?
6. Commence your marketing campaign. The research has been completed and your marketing strategy is in place. So what are you are waiting for? Now get that marketing campaign on the road.
Taking the time yourself or having a marketing agency to research and build a good marketing campaign is essential if you want your brand to be well received and to create sales.
I am a passionate and enthusiastic marketing consultant and owner of Deschan Marketing and Promotions. We are based in Gauteng and offer marketing services to small and medium businesses.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Chanre_A_Williams
Visit me at www.PamPerryPR.com too!
How Does Online Prospecting for Network Marketing or MLM Works?
How Does Online Prospecting for Network Marketing or MLM Works? - The most amazing videos are a click away http://wwwdrop3sizes.com/pamperry