Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Twitter Rockstar: How to go from zero to hero on Twitter without selling your soul




Ever wonder how all these people are gaining Guru Status on Twitter?

I recently met this guy who has been killing it on Twitter without using any mass follow or auto-follow techniques.

He basically came onto the scene from nowhere and is slowly starting to make his mark.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first started hearing about the stuff he was doing.

This dude has spent over 5 months testing all this stuff...and apparently he' s come out of the shadows to reveal his secrets to the rest of us.

He just showed me a technique that he used to make a targeted list of 500 people, in under a week, with a brand new Twitter account& with only 10 minutes per day to work with!

I thought it was too good to be true, but he proved me wrong!!!

Don't believe me? Go see this video about building a targeted list on Twitter in a week.
http://bit.ly/tweetrockstar

Pretty amazing, right?

And Nathan is obviously not a Guru. He simply did the work that no one else wanted to do because he got sick and tired of reading bad Twitter books and watching ridiculously overhyped videos.

If you're like me, it would probably take you years to figure all this out, too. Fortunately for us, this dude reveals all his secrets for becoming a Twitter Rockstar and learning how to dominate your niche or brand with Twitter.

He debunks a lot of myths about Twitter, shows you some techniques I' m sure you've never heard of (this blew me away since most Gurus tell you the opposite! Now I know why: they want you to follow them and hang on their every word..).


The thing is, I doubt he will keep his course available for long. Would you?

So save yourself years of struggle, trial and error, hours and hours of testing, and a huge learning curve by checking out Twitter Rockstar today at http://bit.ly/tweetrockstar


P.S. You owe it to yourself to spend just a few minutes watching Nathan reveal his 500 targeted followers in under 7 days video. Just think what it would mean if you just did that every week!

Watch it here: http://bit.ly/tweetrockstar



Visit me at www.PamPerryPR.com too!

Hear Nathan Hangen on the Synergy Energy Show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ministrymarketingsolutions  


2 comments:

  1. I've been using twitter to post my new novel release and an excerpt http://newnovelannouncement.blogspot.com/ it was very well received on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. Ι just stumbled upon yοuг
    weblog and wantеd tο sаy that I havе really еnjoyed surfing аround your blog poѕtѕ.
    In any caѕe Ι'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Review my page: haarausfall durch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! We're figuring it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails