Ten Facts About eBooks
1. E-Books are digital files that contain all of the same information as a traditional book.
2. You do not have to publish a traditional book to have an E-Book.
3. E-Books are most commonly in PDF form.
4. They are usually between 4-200+ pages.
5. They are delivered to the reader by email or they can be viewed at your website.
6. Readers can print out the book or read it on their computer.
7. There are no printing or warehouse expenses.
8. They can be written and delivered quickly to the audience.
9. Changes and updates can rapidly be made.
10. They are marketed through a variety of online and offline techniques.
Visit me at http://www.pamperryprcoach.com/ too!